VITAL SAFETY INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming you to Wethele Manor
To conform with Covid – 19 safety regulations we have put into place some additional control measures in order to reduce the spread of COVID – 19 and we kindly ask that you follow the below guidance.
- Please enter your details into our ‘Track and Trace’ Database where your details will be held for 28 days to comply with the government Covid – 19 regulations.
- Please do not attend the venue if you or anyone in your household has displayed any symptoms of COVID – 19 within the last 14 days or potentially been in contact with anyone who has had or displayed symptoms within the last 14 days OR if you have been abroad in the last 14 days or are from an area with with imposed extra restrictions.
Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times ensuring to keep 2 metres distance.
- Please use sanitisers provided
- Please wash your hands on a regular basis
- Please cough, sneeze or blow your nose into tissues and dispose of these immediately, if none are available please cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash immediately
- Please do not touch any door handles if at all possible – we will have doors open where possible to reduce the need to touch surfaces
- All events are outdoors at the current time so we ask that you do dress appropriately.
All events at Wethele Manor adhere to the latest guidance from Public Health England.
We promise to keep you feeling safe by:
- Restricting visitor numbers
- Providing timed entrance slots when necessary
- Offering a warm welcome at a distance
- On site monitoring of visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to our staff when necessary
- Operating a paperless and cashless system – pre ordering online or card payments only
In return, please show you care by:
- Keeping to the arrival time if this has been stipulated for an event or check in.
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device when / if required for an event.
- Keeping two metres away from other visitors and staff
- Following the one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required
- Using your own personal protective equipment (PPE), if you choose to do so. From the 8th August new regulations are in place and it would be advisable to bring a face mask if using the loo facilities which are indoor. All other areas in use are outdoor.
- Keeping your belongings with you at all times
- Please do bring your own picnic rugs, sun cream, broad rimmed hats, umbrellas etc. we have lots of grass to enjoy and some seating for lawn events. If you are coming to a paddock event / performance eg. Wind in the Willows do bring a chair if you should wish.
- Children are very welcome, please can we ask that children also adhere to social distancing and are always accompanied by an adult – we appreciate that this is really hard for them at this time – we have young children ourselves.
- Assistance dogs are absolutely very welcome without reservtion.
- If you are hoping to bring your 4 legged friend to an event please do contact us directly – well behaved dogs on leads are welcome but this is event specific and will not be possible for all events at Wethele Manor.
BOOKING TO COME TO AN EVENT – FURTHER TICKET INFORMATION
- Sales will be first come-first served. Subject to availability
- Events are socially distanced.
- Tickets are non – exchangeable, non – refundable – however, this is an outdoor only event and will be postponed should the weather not be suitable.
- All events at the current time are OUTDOOR ONLY – Please do bring suitable clothing and umbrellas!
- All tickets are sold subject to the right of the Management to make any alterations to the showing due to unavoidable causes
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the event
- Photography, filming and sound recording of musical events of any kind are strictly prohibited
- Mobile phones must be switched off during musical performances.
- In line with restrictions from Public Health England and to protect the Wethele Manor staff please do book a ticket for a companion if you require assistance while at Wethele Manor
- Regrettably at this time we cannot safely provide our usual access offerings of wheelchairs or assistance on site.