VITAL COVID SAFETY INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming you to Wethele Manor
To conform with Covid-19 safety regulations we have put into place some additional control measures in order to reduce the spread.
We kindly ask that you fully read our essential safety information before your visit. In addition and in line with government guidelines, you must fully complete our track and trace information request.
- Please enter your details into our ‘Track and Trace’ Database where your details will be held for 28 days to comply with the government Covid – 19 regulations.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times ensuring to keep 2 metres distance.
- Please use sanitisers provided
- Please wash your hands on a regular basis
- Please cough, sneeze or blow your nose into tissues and dispose of these immediately, if none are available please cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash immediately
- Please do not touch any door handles if at all possible – we will have doors open where possible to reduce the need to touch surfaces
- All events have been outdoors during the summer months but as we enter Autumn and Winter, events will move inside, expect some windows to be open, we will keep you warm but do dress appropriately.
- All events at Wethele Manor adhere to the latest guidance from Public Health England.
We promise to keep you feeling safe by:
- Restricting visitor numbers
- Providing timed entrance slots when necessary
- Offering a warm welcome at a distance
- On site monitoring of visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to our staff when necessary
- Operating a paperless and cashless system – pre ordering online or card payments only
In return, please show you care by:
- Keeping your belongings with you at all times
- Keeping to the arrival time if this has been stipulated for an event or check in.
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device when / if required for an event.
- Keeping two metres away from other visitors and staff
- Following the one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required
- Using your own personal protective equipment (PPE), if you choose to do so.
- From the 8th August face coverings legislation changed – Face coverings: when to wear one, exemptions, and how to make your own– it would be advisable to bring a face mask to use loo facilities.
- Please do bring your own picnic rugs, sun cream, broad rimmed hats, umbrellas etc. we have lots of grass to enjoy and some seating for lawn events. Please do bring appropriate clothing should your event be outdoors.
- If you are coming to a paddock event / performance eg. Wind in the Willows do bring a chair if you should wish.
- You do not need to wear a face covering outside unless social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Children are very welcome at Wethele Manor, please can we ask that children also adhere to social distancing and are always accompanied by an adult – we appreciate that this is really hard for them at this time – we have young children ourselves.
Four legged Friends
- Assistance dogs are absolutely very welcome without reservation.
- If you are hoping to bring your 4 legged friend to an event or other please do contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome, however this is event specific and may not be possible for all events at Wethele Manor.
- In line with restrictions from Public Health England and to protect the Wethele Manor staff please do book a ticket for a companion if you require assistance while at Wethele Manor
- Regrettably at this time we cannot safely provide our usual access offerings of wheelchairs or assistance on site.