VITAL COVID SAFETY INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming you to Wethele Manor
Please do not visit Wethele Manor if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID or are self isolating. Thank you.
To conform with Covid-19 safety regulations we have put into place some additional control measures in order to reduce the spread of COVID – 19.
We kindly ask that you fully read our this essential safety information before your visit. In addition and in line with government guidelines, you must fully complete our track and trace information request or check in on the NHS COVID 19 app if you enter our inside space to use the loo facilities. Please also use a facemask when ordering at the takeaway and using our loo facilities.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times ensuring to keep 2 metres distance and stay outside unless using the loo facilities.
- Please use sanitisers provided
- Please cough, sneeze or blow your nose into tissues and dispose of these immediately, if none are available please cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash hands immediately.
- Please do not touch any door handles if at all possible – we will have doors open where possible to reduce the need to touch surfaces. Please use hand sanitiser before and after entering the barn loo facilities.
- All walks are OUTDOOR, as we enter Autumn and Winter, please do dress for the weather, wellies are recommended.
- Wethele Manor is adhering to the latest guidance from Public Health England.
We promise to keep you feeling safe by:
- Restricting visitor numbers when necessary
- Providing timed entrance slots when necessary
- Offering a warm welcome at a distance
- On site monitoring of visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning.
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to our staff when necessary
- Operating a paperless and cashless system – pre ordering online or card payments only
- If cash is the only option please use hand santiser before handing cash to us – we will use a gloved hand to receive and please use the sanitiser after handing the cash change.
In return, please show you care by:
- Keeping your belongings with you at all times
- Keeping to the arrival time if this has been stipulated for your visit.
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device when arriving at The Wethele Manor Farmhouse Kitchen Takeaway.
- Keeping two metres away from other visitors and staff
- Following the one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary.
- We do have Covid hygiene packs available should you have forgotten your facemask to where when appropriate.
- Supporting our staff by showing patience and keeping your distance whenever queuing is required
- Using your own personal protective equipment (PPE), facemask when ordering at the Takeaway or entering the loo facilities.
All Walks are Outdoors and you can enjoy taking your daily exercise with your family.
- Children are very welcome at Wethele Manor, please can we ask that children also adhere to social distancing and are always accompanied by an adult – we appreciate that this is really hard for them at this time – we have young children ourselves.
Four legged Friends
- Assistance dogs are absolutely very welcome without reservation.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome, however please only bring your dog if he/she is happy around children, adults and other animals.
- If you are hoping to bring your 4 legged friend or other family animal to a specific event please do contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In line with restrictions from Public Health England and to protect the Wethele Manor staff please do book a ticket for a companion if you require assistance while at Wethele Manor.
- Regrettably at this time we cannot safely provide our usual access offerings of wheelchairs or assistance on site.